ABOUT HAWAII PACIFIC BROKERS
With over 100 combined years of real estate sales experience and local island knowledge, our team has depth of knowledge about Hawaii’s real estate industry and the way of life here in the islands. Being a relationship based business and culture, we understand the value of mindful listening and building trust.
Whether we are representing the buying or selling of our client’s island home, ranch or vacant land, we at Hawai’i Pacific Brokers know our obligation to this place and take pride in properly representing this land, its culture and its people.
OUR CORE VALUES
The foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves.
- Integrity (Ho’ohanohano): to be honorable and respectful. Having sound moral and ethical principles that are followed at all times – trust, honesty and consistency.
- Responsibility (Kuleana): to be accountable for all that we do. When we live with kuleana, we do our part to take care of ourselves, our communities, and the environment.
- Humility (Ha’aha’a): to be modestly and humbly open to growth and understanding learned from others.
- Knowledge (Ho‘ike): to share knowledge is to serve others.
- Service (Lawelawe): to care for others and to provide value.
- Transparency: to provide clear communication and knowledge about what is happening across the company to prevent discrepancy and mistrust.
Kūlia I Ka Nu‘u – “To Strive for the Summit”
A Value of Excellence and Achievement
By employing mindful and honest representation, our capacity to always do our best and to achieve excellence in service is abundant in both our professional and personal lives.